Thursday, May 17, 2012

The COMMUNITY finale

Ok, I got sent to Twitter jail, and I couldn't NOT say something. Luckily I started this blog.
I'm shaking from excitement and from all the energy I exerted these past hours, so I know I won't be able to write out all my thoughts and feelings about the finale, let alone the other two episodes, let alone let alone the show as a whole.

But I just needed to say that those final scenes made me feel so many feelings. And I know I would have cried if the show didn't get renewed and that was it. I would have died. Dead. Done. Best show ever. Six seasons and a movie. I can't even make a proper sentence because I'm so damn excited and filled with emotions.

I think what I'll do when I talk about Community is go one episode at a time. Compile a list of my all-time favorites that have such powerful significance for me to talk about. I don't think I'll ever find the words to write about this season's finale, though. But I think I can do some episodes justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment