Saturday, October 20, 2012

HOCUS POCUS Drinking Game

So Hocus Pocus is my all time favorite Halloween movie. It's one of those movies I watched as a child that just penetrated deep within my brain and created a special place there. There's something about it that I will never tire of.

Anyway, I came across a couple of Hocus Pocus drinking games. I wasn't fully satisfied with them; I didn't think they were creative enough. So I decided to make my own. Be aware I did not take into account that abiding by all these rule will probably kill you.



Take a drink every time:
- Winifred says "SISTAHS"
- Mary barks
- Sarah acts the slut (decided at your own discretion)
- Max is referred to as "Hollywood"
- Billy Butcherson loses his head
- Someone says "Sanderson Sisters"
- The Sisters are befuddled by 1993 technology (decided at your own discretion)
- Winifred uses physical violence on her sisters (I would include verbal abuse but that would lead to alcohol abuse)

Chug your drink:
- When Winnie is reciting a spell
- When Sarah is singing (chug for at least 2 lines of the song)

Take a shot when:
- Binx dies
- Somebody says "Hocus Pocus"

Girls drink:
- When Binx mentions his sister Emily
- When Dani screams 
-When Dani says Yabos

Guys drink:
- At any/all appearances of Jay/ICE
- When Sarah sees a boy and says "Lemme play with him"
- When Max looks at Allison with obvious sexual attraction

Special Rules:
- Whenever the word "Virgin" is spoken, all virgins take a drink
- Whenever Mary smells children, all under 21 (or the youngest people, make it work) take a drink

WHEN THEY SING "I PUT A SPELL ON YOU" EVERYBODY MUST DANCE, SING, OR BOTH. THERE IS NO DRINKING DURING THE SONG SO AS NOT TO DISTRACT FROM THE WONDERS OF THAT MUSICAL NUMBER.

Have fun! Don't die! And remember:







1 comment: